Multivitamins are the most familiar of dietary supplements. Their popularity is reflected in their prevalence, with countless options bought and sold on a daily basis. Entire markets are devoted to selling men supplements to help them keep up with this fast paced, energetic, physically taxing lifestyle. However, not all multivitamins are created equal.
By combining powerful vitamins with minerals, nutrient stores are filled from all angles. MaxLiving supplements go one step further, including herbs and custom blends that bring added health benefits tailored specifically to the health concerns men face. This kind of multi-supplement is more beneficial than a limited multivitamin for issues such as cardiovascular health and bone strength. It also can play a part in improved cognitive function for young adults as well as the elderly. Choosing a well-rounded multi-supplement can build a foundation of health and improved wellness.
Men’s Multivitamin is a full-spectrum vitamin specially formulated to meet the wellness needs of men.† The powerful antioxidants from turmeric, green tea, and alpha lipoic acid support healthy aging and cardiovascular health, while saw palmetto and zinc support prostate health.†
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as beta carotene from alga Dunaliella salina)||7,500 IU||150%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||200 mg||333%|
|Vitamin D (as D3 cholecalciferol)||4000 IU||1000%|
|Vitamin E (as d-a-tocopheryl acid succinate)||30 IU||100%|
|Vitamin K||125 mcg||156%|
|Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione)||80 mcg|
|Vitamin K2 (as MK7)||45 mcg|
|Thiamine (as thiamine HCI)||6 mg||400%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||20 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)||10 mg||500%|
|Folate (equivalent to 1,480 mcg of (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid, Glucosamine salt) Quatrefolic®||800 mcg||200%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||150 mcg||2500%|
|Pantothenic acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)||10 mg||100%|
|Calcium (as citrate)||10 mg||1%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||300 mcg||1%|
|Magnesium (as oxide from Dead Sea)||5 mg||1%|
|Zinc (as L-methionine) L-OptiZinc®||15 mg||100%|
|Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) SeleniumSeLECT®||200 mcg||286%|
|Manganese (as bisglycinate)||2 mg||100%|
|Chromium (as picolinate)||200 mcg||167%|
|Molybdenum (as amino acid chelate)||38 mcg||51%|
|Choline (as bitartrate)||10 mg||*|
|Mixed Tocopherols/Tocotrienols (from rice bran oil)||3 mg||*|
|Endurance Blend||280 mcg||*|
|Tribulus Terrestris Extract (standardized to 45% saponins) (herb), Cordyceps Mushroom Extract (standardizedto 7% cordycepic acid) (Cordyceps sinensis) (mycelium), Maca Powder (Lepidium meyenii) (root)|
|Antioxidant Blend||210 mg||*|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid, Green Tea Extract (standardized to 98% polyphenols, 80% catechins, 50% EGCG, 1% caffeine) (Camellia sinensis) (leaf), Quercetin (Sophora japonica) (bud)|
|Cardiovascular Health Blend||130 mg||*|
|Pine Bark Extract 4:1 (Pinus maritima,), Turmeric Extract (standardized to 95% curcuminoids) (Curcuma longa) (rhizome) Curcumin C3®, Co-Enzyme Q10|
|Prostate Health Blend||100 mg||*|
|Saw Palmetto Berry Extract (standardized to 45% fatty acids) (Serenoa serrulata) (fruit), Pygeum Extract (standardized to 2.5% phytosterols (Pygeum africanum) (bark)|
*Daily Value not established
Hypromellose (capsule), cellulose and vegetable stearic acid.
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
|Utilizes a multi-faceted approach, including herbs alongside vitamins and minerals.||May be shortsighted, leaving out valuable ingredients or falling short on quality.|
|Considers bioavailability and pairs nutrients carefully.||Ingredient combinations, capsule type, and GMO substances can render a supplement difficult to absorb or not absorbed at all.|
|Combines ingredients that specifically address men’s health concerns.||Generalized multi-supplements may not specifically address men’s health.|
||Provide a range of nutrients and antioxidants to support immune, brain, and body health.|
||B-complex vitamins are listed under their scientific names, including pantothenic acid and thiamine. B-vitamins are essential for energy and metabolism, brainhealth, cardiovascular wellness, and efficient biochemical reactions.|
||Essential for the body, minerals work together to benefit the body such as magnesium affecting calcium absorption. We have included a wide range of minerals for maximum efficiency and benefits.|
||Botanical extracts and mushrooms intended to support endurance and stamina.|
||Antioxidants sourced from botanical extracts and nutrients to provide an effective defense against free radical damage.|
||Nutrients and botanical extracts that support the health of heart muscles and support energy production within heart cells.|
||Botanical extracts that support the health of the prostate gland.|
||Compounds of vitamin-E, tocopherols play a role in nutrient and herb absorption and may play a role in prostate health.|
Adults take 2 capsules per day, preferably in the morning with a meal or as directed by your qualified healthcare practitioner.
Men are hard on their bodies, often with physical jobs and hobbies, physiological and mental stress, and sometimes strenuous exercise. In order to meet the demands that men place on their bodies, nutrient input must be a priority. By choosing a supplement developed with high quality ingredients, some of the major health concerns that men face can be alleviated.
Oxidative stress placed on the body by vigorous exercise or work, mental and physiological stress, and environmental toxins can inflict major damage, from cellular breakdowns to chronic illness. MaxLiving Men’s Multi is formulated using antioxidant extracts plus nutrient-restoring vitamins and minerals to attack oxidative stress and repair the damage it has done across all body systems. This multi-faceted approach works to both mitigate the risk factors for disease and restore the body after disease has taken its toll.
- A long-term study over a period of seven and a half years analyzed the effects of antioxidant supplementation. In men, antioxidants showed a decrease in risks of cancer and all-cause mortality, demonstrating the powerful implications of antioxidant-rich foods and supplements.
- High-stress exercise and athletic lifestyles can actually become a source of weakness for the body if not given time to repair. Rhodiola rosea has been recognized as beneficial for recovery and overall performance in individuals who are athletic or intensively exercise.
- While women are typically associated with risks of osteoporosis, men are not exempt. Hip fractures are not uncommon in elderly men and may inflict more damage on men than women. Magnesium helps the body to process calcium, making it invaluable for bone health and ensuring that calcium intake is utilized properly.
- Men tend to be at greater risk of cardiovascular disease than women, and it’s not restricted to the aging process. One study demonstrated young men more susceptible to oxidative stress than premenopausal women. Among the protective measures men can take is to consume lycopene and other carotenoids, which have a protective effect against chronic illness, including heart disease.
- Erectile dysfunction is a relatively common disorder, usually affecting men as they begin to age. One theory suggests that Vitamin D deficiency may play a role in the development of ED, making Vitamin D supplementation a noteworthy addition to a health regimen.
- Multivitamins and minerals that also include antioxidants have been connected with a reduced risk of prostate cancer. Specifically, tocopherols - compounds of Vitamin E – combined with the mineral selenium may help to protect against prostate cancer by margins as high as five-fold.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.