A joint is a place in the body where two or more bones connect. Adults have over 200 joints which allow for mobility, flexibility, and the ability to stay physically active. 4 Over time, the aging process as well as active lifestyles can harm joints and result in joint pain, inflammation, or discomfort. Over time, the aging process as well as active lifestyles can harm joints and result in joint pain, inflammation, or discomfort.
MaxLiving Joint Health contains supportive nutrients to help strengthen and repair joints. Joint Health does not contain any artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners and therefore provides the body with only high quality ingredients for optimal health
Help reduce inflammation, support healthy connective tissue, and reduce joint discomfort with MaxLiving Joint Health.†Joint Health is made up of highly researched ingredients to support optimal joint health. MaxLIving Joint Health includes a highly bioavailable form of boswellia extract, which is an herbal extract that helps to reduce inflammation. It also includes hyaluronic acid, collagen type I and II, and gingerols. These comprehensive ingredients have been specially combined into an effective supplement that has been shown to help provide rapid relief to joints in just one capsule per day.†
This nutraceutical supports the nutritional focus of the 5 Essentials®.
One Bottle: 30 Capsules
Serving Size: 1 Capsules
Number of servings: 30 Daily Servings
Case Pack: 6
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|Bosweflla serrata extract (stand. to 65% total boswellic acids) (gum resin)||100 mg||*|
|Collagen (from Chicken & Bovine Bone type I & II)||120 mg||*|
|Hyaluronic Acid (as sodium hyaluronate)||50 mg||*|
|Gingerols (from ginger root extract) (Zingiber officinale) (root)||20 mg||*|
*Daily Value not established
Other ingredients: Hypromellose (capsule),rice hulls and bamboo extract
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, shelfish,yeast,wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
Take one (1) capsule daily with a meal or as directed by your qualified healthcare practitioner.
|Contains highly bioavailable boswellia extract, collagen type I and II, and hyaluronic acid, which, when combined together, produce a powerful supplement.||Contains less bioavailable nutrients, resulting in little to no effects.|
|Formulated in an easy to use capsule, with a single capsule serving size.||Formulated in a less convenient powder.|
|Includes gingerols, a potent compound in ginger oil, which has powerful anti-inflammatory properties.||Does not include this important nutrient, or includes ginger with low bioavailability and absorption.|
|As a pure supplement, MaxLiving Joint Health is free of GMOs, gluten, shellfish, dairy, sugar, salt, eggs, peanuts, artificial sweeteners, and toxins so you can be confident no harmful substances are being carried into sensitive areas of the body. It is ideal for individuals who are sensitive to common allergens.||Contains artificial colors, flavors, or ingredients.|
|A highly bioavailable form of the extract of the boswellia serrata tree.|
|Collagen type I and type II.|
|A substance found in joint fluid, which helps lubricate joints.|
|A compound in fresh ginger.|
Many different conditions can cause joint discomfort and unwanted symptoms, including arthritis, gout, and injury. These three conditions are well known and primary reasons for pain, inflammation, and other symptoms experienced in joints. In order to support optimal joint health and function, it is important to practice a healthy lifestyle and strategies which supply the body with certain nutrients to help replenish and support joints.
MaxLiving Joint Health contains a highly bioavailable form of the anti-inflammatory boswellia extract, hyaluronic acid to help lubricate and protect joints, collagen type I and II to help restore and prevent cartilage deterioration, and gingerols for their anti-inflammatory properties..
- Hyaluronic acid is a clear fluid produced by the body. It is mainly found in the skin, connective tissues, and eyes.
- In joints, hyaluronic acid plays a critical role in keeping the joints lubricated and reducing friction. However, both joint injury and the aging process can decrease the quantity and quality of hyaluronic acid produced by the body.
- Collagen is essential for the structure and function of joints. One study found that supplementation with type I collagen has helped reduce joint inflammation and pain.
- Boswellia resin has four acids that play a role in it’s anti-inflammatory properties.1 Research has stated that boswellia extract is a powerful inhibitor of an enzyme that causes inflammation, 5-lipoxygenase (5-LOX).
- One study tested the effectiveness of boswellia extract on 57 participants with osteoarthritis. The results of this study found that participants noticed significant improvements in both joint pain and function in roughly seven days.
- Type II collagen is the primary component in cartilage.7 One study found that supplementation with native type II collagen for three months significantly improved participants joint pain and function.
- Another study on patients who experienced joint pain following physical activity found that knee extension and pain improved with type II collagen supplementation.
- Ginger has a history in Asian medicine and has been demonstrated to have potent anti-inflammatory properties.
- Gingerols are a potent compound in fresh ginger. One study showed that gingers have been found to help suppress 5-lipoxygenase, as well as inflammatory cytokines.
- Another study found that supplementation with ginger helped to successfully reduce symptoms of osteoarthritis and joint pain.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
What is Boswellia Extract?
Boswellia extract is an extract from a tree native to india.
Is this product vegetarian?
No, this product contains collagen, therefore it is not considered vegetarian.
What is rice flour and why is it listed in the other ingredients?
Rice flour is finely milled rice. It is a lubricant and excipient that is an alternative to magnesium stearate and stearic acid.
First Rate Product
My husband has suffered with sciatica and joint pain for a number of years. After using Joint Health for the past year, he has experienced considerable relief and is even comfortable walking at a faster pace. We will continue to purchase this product.
Hands are not stiff
After a month taking this product and using the collagen I notice my hands are not stiff, and my joints are not as swollen.
What a difference been taking it for 3 years and noticed relief first week. Had to go off for some time due to some major surgeries and had terrible pain in my hands as soon as I was able to start it the pain relief was amazing. Hope others have the same relief I can use my hands with very little pain.
I have found this to help with bone strength. I will continue taking them for another month. So far, I am pleased with the capsules.