A joint is a place in the body where two or more bones connect. Adults have over 200 joints, which allow for mobility, flexibility, and the ability to stay physically active. Over time, the aging process as well as active lifestyles can harm joints and result in joint pain, inflammation, or discomfort.
MaxLiving Joint Health contains supportive nutrients to help strengthen and repair joints. Joint Health does not contain any artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners and therefore provides the body with only high quality ingredients for optimal health.
Help reduce inflammation, support healthy connective tissue, and reduce joint discomfort with MaxLiving Joint Health. Joint Health is made up of highly researched and patented ingredients AprèsFLEX®, Mobilee®, B-2 Cool® type II collagen, and gingerols. AprèsFLEX® is a highly bioavailable form of boswellia extract, which is an herbal extract that helps to reduce inflammation. Mobilee® is a natural ingredient containing hyaluronic acid, collagen type I, and polysaccharides. B-2 Cool® Collagen is a type II collagen, which is the primary component of cartilage. Gingerols are a component in ginger, which have anti-inflammatory properties. These two branded ingredients have been specially combined into an effective supplement that has been shown to help provide rapid relief to joints in just one capsule per day.
*Daily Value not established
Other ingredients: Hypromellose (capsule), rice flour, rice extract blend
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
Take one (1) capsule daily with a meal or as directed by your qualified healthcare practitioner.
|Contains highly-researched and patented ingredients, ApresFLEX®️, Mobilee®️, and B-2 Cool®️ Native Collagen Type II which have been backed by science with proven results.||Contains unbranded and less bioavailable nutrients, limiting and hindering results.|
|Formulated in an easy to use capsule, with a single capsule serving size.||Formulated in a less convenient powder.|
|Includes gingerols, a potent compound in ginger oil, which has powerful anti-inflammatory properties.||Does not include this important nutrient, or includes ginger with low bioavailability and absorption.|
|As a pure supplement, MaxLiving Joint Health is free of GMOs, gluten, shellfish, dairy, sugar, salt, eggs, peanuts, artificial sweeteners, and toxins so you can be confident no harmful substances are being carried into sensitive areas of the body. It is ideal for individuals who are sensitive to common allergens.||Contains artificial colors, flavors, or ingredients.|
|A highly bioavailable form of the extract of the boswellia serrata tree.|
|A natural patented ingredient of chicken comb extract, standardized to 60% hyaluronic acid, 5% collagen type I, and 10% polysaccharides.|
|A native type II collagen, which is the primary component of cartilage.|
|A compound in fresh ginger.|
Many different conditions can cause joint discomfort and unwanted symptoms, including arthritis, gout, and injury. These three conditions are well known and primary reasons for pain, inflammation, and other symptoms experienced in joints. In order to support optimal joint health and function, it is important to practice a healthy lifestyle and strategies which supply the body with certain nutrients to help replenish and support joints.
MaxLiving Joint Health contains Mobilee®️, which is a scientifically backed natural ingredient containing a high concentration of hyaluronic acid, collagen type I, and polysaccharides. ApresFLEX®️ is a highly bioavailable form of the anti-inflammatory boswellia extract, providing Acetyl-11-keto-ß-boswellic acid (AKBA) with a proprietary Boswellia extract. Joint Health also contains B-2 Cool®️ collagen type II to help restore and prevent cartilage deterioration. Lastly, gingerols have been included due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Hyaluronic acid is a clear fluid produced by the body. It is mainly found in the skin, connective tissues, and eyes.5
- In joints, hyaluronic acid plays a critical role in keeping the joints lubricated and reducing friction. However, both joint injury and the aging process can decrease the quantity and quality of hyaluronic acid produced by the body.6
- One study found that supplementation with Mobilee®️ increased the stimulation of hyaluronic acid in the body. Participants saw 10 times higher values of intracellular hyaluronic acid after supplementing with Mobilee®️.7
- Another study tested the effects of Mobilee®️ on 20 participants over the age of 40 with osteoarthritis in the knee.2 This study found that participants receiving Mobilee®️ for a period of 8 weeks experienced a reduction in pain and an improvement in quality of life compared to those receiving a placebo.2
- Boswellia resin has four acids that play a role in it’s anti-inflammatory properties.1 Research has stated that Acetyl-11-keto-ß-boswellic acid (AKBA), the acid found in ApresFLEX®️, is the most powerful inhibitor of an enzyme that causes inflammation, 5-lipoxygenase (5-LOX).1
- One study tested the effectiveness of AKBA on 57 participants with osteoarthritis. The results of this study found that participants noticed significant improvements in both joint pain and function in as little as seven days.3
- Another study found that participants who supplemented with AKBA experienced relief from osteoarthritis symptoms in as early as 5 days.8
- Type II collagen is the primary component in cartilage. B-2 Cool®️ is a native collagen type II extracted from chicken sternum.
- One study found that supplementation with native type II collagen for three months significantly improved participants joint pain and function.
- Another study on patients who experienced joint pain following physical activity found that knee extension and pain improved with type II collagen supplementation.
- Ginger has a history in Asian medicine and has been demonstrated to have potent anti-inflammatory properties.
- Gingerols are a potent compound in fresh ginger. One study showed that gingers have been found to help suppress 5-lipoxygenase, as well as inflammatory cytokines.
- Another study found that supplementation with ginger helped to successfully reduce symptoms of osteoarthritis and joint pain.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.