A joint is a place in the body where two or more bones connect. Adults have over 200 joints, which allow for mobility, flexibility, and the ability to stay physically active. Over time, the aging process as well as active lifestyles can harm joints and result in joint pain, inflammation, or discomfort.
MaxLiving Joint Health contains supportive nutrients to help strengthen and repair joints. Joint Health does not contain any artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners and therefore provides the body with only high quality ingredients for optimal health.
Help reduce inflammation, support healthy connective tissue, and reduce joint discomfort with MaxLiving Joint Health.† Joint Health is made up of highly researched and patented ingredients AprèsFLEX®, Mobilee®, b-2Cool® type II collagen, and gingerols. AprèsFLEX® is a highly bioavailable form of boswellia extract, which is an herbal extract that helps to reduce inflammation. Mobilee® is a natural ingredient containing hyaluronic acid, collagen type I, and polysaccharides. b-2Cool® Collagen is a type II collagen, which is the primary component of cartilage. Gingerols are a component in ginger, which have anti-inflammatory properties. These ingredients have been specially combined into an effective supplement that has been shown to help provide rapid relief to joints in just one capsule per day.†
This nutraceutical supports the nutritional focus of the 5 Essentials®.
*Daily Value not established
Other ingredients: Hypromellose (capsule), rice flour, rice extract blend
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
Take one (1) capsule daily with a meal or as directed by your qualified healthcare practitioner.
|Contains highly-researched and patented ingredients, ApresFLEX®️, Mobilee®️, and B-2 Cool®️ Native Collagen Type II which have been backed by science with proven results.||Contains unbranded and less bioavailable nutrients, limiting and hindering results.|
|Formulated in an easy to use capsule, with a single capsule serving size.||Formulated in a less convenient powder.|
|Includes gingerols, a potent compound in ginger oil, which has powerful anti-inflammatory properties.||Does not include this important nutrient, or includes ginger with low bioavailability and absorption.|
|As a pure supplement, MaxLiving Joint Health is free of GMOs, gluten, shellfish, dairy, sugar, salt, eggs, peanuts, artificial sweeteners, and toxins so you can be confident no harmful substances are being carried into sensitive areas of the body. It is ideal for individuals who are sensitive to common allergens.||Contains artificial colors, flavors, or ingredients.|
|A highly bioavailable form of the extract of the boswellia serrata tree.|
|A natural patented ingredient of chicken comb extract, standardized to 60% hyaluronic acid, 5% collagen type I, and 10% polysaccharides.|
|A native type II collagen, which is the primary component of cartilage.|
|A compound in fresh ginger.|
Many different conditions can cause joint discomfort and unwanted symptoms, including arthritis, gout, and injury. These three conditions are well known and primary reasons for pain, inflammation, and other symptoms experienced in joints. In order to support optimal joint health and function, it is important to practice a healthy lifestyle and strategies which supply the body with certain nutrients to help replenish and support joints.
MaxLiving Joint Health contains Mobilee®️, which is a scientifically backed natural ingredient containing a high concentration of hyaluronic acid, collagen type I, and polysaccharides. ApresFLEX®️ is a highly bioavailable form of the anti-inflammatory boswellia extract, providing Acetyl-11-keto-ß-boswellic acid (AKBA) with a proprietary Boswellia extract. Joint Health also contains B-2 Cool®️ collagen type II to help restore and prevent cartilage deterioration. Lastly, gingerols have been included due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Hyaluronic acid is a clear fluid produced by the body. It is mainly found in the skin, connective tissues, and eyes.5
- In joints, hyaluronic acid plays a critical role in keeping the joints lubricated and reducing friction. However, both joint injury and the aging process can decrease the quantity and quality of hyaluronic acid produced by the body.6
- One study found that supplementation with Mobilee®️ increased the stimulation of hyaluronic acid in the body. Participants saw 10 times higher values of intracellular hyaluronic acid after supplementing with Mobilee®️.7
- Another study tested the effects of Mobilee®️ on 20 participants over the age of 40 with osteoarthritis in the knee.2 This study found that participants receiving Mobilee®️ for a period of 8 weeks experienced a reduction in pain and an improvement in quality of life compared to those receiving a placebo.2
- Boswellia resin has four acids that play a role in it’s anti-inflammatory properties.1 Research has stated that Acetyl-11-keto-ß-boswellic acid (AKBA), the acid found in ApresFLEX®️, is the most powerful inhibitor of an enzyme that causes inflammation, 5-lipoxygenase (5-LOX).1
- One study tested the effectiveness of AKBA on 57 participants with osteoarthritis. The results of this study found that participants noticed significant improvements in both joint pain and function in as little as seven days.3
- Another study found that participants who supplemented with AKBA experienced relief from osteoarthritis symptoms in as early as 5 days.8
- Type II collagen is the primary component in cartilage. B-2 Cool®️ is a native collagen type II extracted from chicken sternum.
- One study found that supplementation with native type II collagen for three months significantly improved participants joint pain and function.
- Another study on patients who experienced joint pain following physical activity found that knee extension and pain improved with type II collagen supplementation.
- Ginger has a history in Asian medicine and has been demonstrated to have potent anti-inflammatory properties.
- Gingerols are a potent compound in fresh ginger. One study showed that gingers have been found to help suppress 5-lipoxygenase, as well as inflammatory cytokines.
- Another study found that supplementation with ginger helped to successfully reduce symptoms of osteoarthritis and joint pain.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
What is ApresFLEX?
ApresFLEX®️ is a patented and highly bioavailable form of boswellia extract, providing Acetyl-11-keto-ß-boswellic acid (AKBA) with a proprietary Boswellia extract. For more information, please visit http://www.plthealth.com/products/apresflex.
What is Mobilee Natural Chicken Comb?
Mobilee®️ is a scientifically backed natural ingredient extracted from chicken comb. It is standardized to 60% hyaluronic acid, 5% collagen type II, and 10% glucosaminoglycans. For more information, please visit https://www.mobilee.es/en/what-is-mobilee/.
What is rice flour and why is it listed in the other ingredients?
Rice flour is finely milled rice. It is a lubricant and excipient that is an alternative to magnesium stearate and stearic acid.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 20%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $99 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.
I’ve been using Joint Health in combination with Collagen Peptides, for the past 8 months, to improve my joint quality. It’s helps take away my everyday joint pain in my lower back.
....and the arthritic knee and hip is no exception and even though i only recently started taking the Joint Health product I am perceiving an improvement in my ability to stand up from a sitting position without grimacing. I'll take that slight improvement any day realizing it can only get better from here,
I used to take Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM at about the same cost, sometimes more. I switched to Joint Health and noticed a considerable improvement in a couple of months. I hardly notice my arthritis anymore. I don't know what it is about Max Living products, but they're the best I have taken (I also take the Women's Multi, Omega, and Vitamin D).
Born with my knee caps in the wrong place - have always had knee issues. Now at 56yo I need the support from this product to help the structure of my knee joints
I've just started using this and can already tell a small difference in joint pain.