High blood pressure is one of the most common health concerns in the United States. According to the CDC, about 75 million adults suffer from high blood pressure, also known as hypertension. Hypertension can lead to stroke, heart attack, kidney failure, and other complications. Ensuring that blood pressure is well managed is a key factor in overall wellness.
BP Support contains an array of nutrients to balance and support normal blood pressure for optimal function of the cardiovascular system.
Support optimal blood pressure and wellness with this comprehensive array of nutrients. High blood pressure is one of the most common disorders in the United States. With ingredients such as hawthorn, vitamin B6, potassium, and magnesium, MaxLiving BP Support is an excellent source of nutrients needed to help balance blood pressure through multiple mechanisms of action and provide nutritional support to the cardiovascular system.†
This nutraceutical supports the nutritional focus of the 5 Essentials®.
|Amount||% Daily Value|
(as Pyridoxine HCL and Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate)
|50 mg (1000IU)||2941%|
|Folate (NatureFolateTM blend)||3400 mcg DFE||850%|
(as Di-Magnesium Malate)
(as Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate)
(Crataegus spp.)(leaf and flower)
[standardized to contain 1.8% vitexin and hyperoside]
|Lipoic Acid||200 mg||*|
(Punica granatum)(seed & rind)
[standardized to contain 40% ellagic acid]
*Daily Value not established
Other ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, microcrystalline cellulose
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
As a dietary supplement, take 4 capsules per day with a meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner (divided dosing recommended).
|Is encapsulated in a cellulose, or vegetarian capsule.||Encapsulated in a gelatin capsule, therefore not vegetarian.|
|As a pure supplement, MaxLiving BP Support is free of GMOs, gluten, shellfish, dairy, sugar, salt, eggs, peanuts, artificial sweeteners, and toxins so you can be confident no harmful substances are being carried into sensitive areas of the body. It is ideal for individuals who are sensitive to common allergens.||Many other blood pressure supplements contain added fillers, preservatives, dyes, and sugars, like bovine Gelatin, FD&C colors, sucralose, or contain common allergens.|
|A water-soluble vitamin.|
|A water-soluble vitamin, also known as vitamin B9.|
|An essential mineral.|
|An essential mineral.|
|A mineral and electrolyte.|
|An amino acid.|
|The supplement form of cysteine, a semi-essential amino acid.|
|A plant extract.|
Hypertension affects so many people and is a very serious condition. Blood pressure is defined as the “force of blood pushing against blood vessel walls.” Hypertension occurs when this force or pressure is higher than it should be. Temporary high blood pressure can occur as a result of circumstances, but prolonged high blood pressure can cause serious health issues and outcomes to major organs.
Lifestyle and nutrition are both critical for maintaining healthy blood pressure. However, supplementation with vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients, such as BP Support, can be greatly beneficial to help manage and balance blood pressure. BP Support contains diuretics, vasodilators, ACE inhibitors, calcium channel blockers, antioxidants, and blood sugar support.
- Magnesium helps to promote cell function and muscle contractions. It is needed for over 300 biochemical reactions. Additionally, it has been shown to support and lower blood pressure in both hypertensive and prehypertensive patients.
- Potassium is known to have an important factor on managing blood pressure. The American Heart Association states that potassium is very important for the management of high blood pressure because it helps to pass sodium out of the body through urine.
- One study on 55 participants stated that supplementation with pomegranate extract reduced diastolic blood pressure in participants after 8 weeks. The study also stated that pomegranate extract may help to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Another study on 36 participants with high blood pressure showed that hawthorn extract reduced diastolic pressure after 10 weeks of supplementation.
- Taurine has been shown to have an antihypertensive effect, as it significantly reduced blood pressure and vascular function in patients with prehypertension.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
Is this a vegetarian product?
How big are the capsules?
They are a typical size capsule and easy to swallow.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 20%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $99 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3030 or email@example.com for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.