Poor dietary choices contribute to a growing number of chronic and deadly diseases. A key factor in the development of disease is lack of nutrients, vitamins and minerals along with an overpopulation of undesirable gut bacteria. Over time, poor diet can cause lasting damage that can’t fully be reversed through improved diet alone. When the ability to properly digest and breakdown food is affected, it leads to a variety of issues: gas, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, decreased immune system function, autoimmune disease and more.
The key to improved digestion is being able to breakdown the foods you eat into absorbable nutrients. Elimination of bad bacteria allows for repopulation with beneficial organisms and creates the environment needed to absorb and assimilate nutrients. By improving the nature of the gastrointestinal tract, you can restore balance and lay the foundation for overall health and wellness.
This powerful probiotic supplement contains essential oils, digestive enzymes, and minerals to help balance microbial levels and promote good gut health.† This formula may boost your immune system and improves your body’s digestive ability to help relieve symptoms of gastrointestinal distress, prevent microbial imbalances, and improve retention of healthy gut flora.†
This nutraceutical supports the nutritional focus of the 5 Essentials®.
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|Potassium (potassium gluconate)||50 mg||1%|
|Clove oil powder (Syzygium aromaticum)||50 mg||*|
|Oregano oil powder (Origanum vulgare) (leaf)||40 mg||*|
|Thyme oil powder (Thymus vulgaris) (leaf)||40 mg||*|
|Bacillus subtilis (100 billion CFU/g)||1 Billion CFU||*|
|Enzymatic Blend||275 mg||*|
|Amylase, Protease 4.5, Lipase, Protease 6.0, Pectinase, Cellulase, Protease 3.0, Alpha Galactosidase, Phytase, Diastase, Lactase, Peptidase, Hemicellulase, Invertase|
*Daily Value not established
Hypromellose (capsule), cellulose, vegetable stearic acid and silica.
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
Adults take 2 capsules per day or as directed by your qualified healthcare practitioner. Best when taken on an empty stomach with water.
|Potassium is an essential component in the enzyme required to breakdown dietary carbohydrates.||Most digestive health formulas fail to include this powerful mineral.|
|Lysozyme is a naturally occurring enzyme known to break down bacterial cell walls, aiding in the removal of bad bacteria.||Lysozyme is generally found as a stand-alone product and not combined with other powerful ingredients for a full spectrum digestive formula.|
|Pure and safe clove, oregano and thyme oil powders are powerful and natural antimicrobials.||It can be difficult to find a pure source of capsulated oils that are safe for consumption.|
|The Bacillus subtilis probiotic is a unique addition to Max GI.||Few formulas incorporate the probiotic Bacillus subtilis.|
|Enzymatic blend for digestive support.||Most digestive enzyme formulas are sold as stand alone products and are rarely combined with other beneficial ingredients.|
|A potassium salt that is made by neutralizing gluconic acid with potassium.|
|A naturally occurring enzyme that is able to break down bacterial cell walls, sourced from chicken eggs.|
|An essential oil powder extracted from the clove plant, Syzygium aromaticum.|
|An essential oil powder extracted from the oregano plant, Origanum vulgare.|
|An essential oil powder extracted from the thyme plant, Thymus vulgaris.|
|A probiotic naturally found in the gastrointestinal tract|
|A blend of enzymes that break down macromolecules into small components for digestion.|
A healthy digestive tract is contingent upon several factors: good nutrition, removal of dietary allergens, elimination of invading microbes, and repopulation with healthy gut bacteria. Digestive enzymes play a critical role in the breakdown and absorption of nutrients. Without active enzymes, nutrients pass through the digestive tract and are eliminated without absorption. A healthy digestive tract provides the foundation for overall immune and GI health and supports multiple other body systems by facilitating the absorption of vital nutrients.
Conventional medicine suggests that antibiotics are required to eradicate microbes from the GI tract. However this approach removes good and bad bacteria, and doesn’t address the need to repopulate. Several essential oils have shown antimicrobial activity as effective as antibiotics. Lysozyme is a naturally occurring enzyme that has the ability to breakdown bacterial walls and is another powerful way to eliminate bacteria while avoiding the use of antibiotics.
- Lysozyme has historically been used in commercial applications to naturally preserve foods and control bacteria growth. One study found that lysozyme from egg white could inactivate the bacteria E.coli. It is presumed that this was achieved by lysozyme’s ability to break through the cell wall of the bacteria.
- One study found that thyme essential oil showed antimicrobial activity against clinical multidrug resistant strains of Staphylococcus, Enterococcus, Escherichia, and Pseudomonas. Thyme essential oil at various concentrations strongly inhibited the growth of clinical strains of bacteria suggesting that the use of phyto-pharmaceuticals in the prevention and treatment of various human infections may be reasonable.
- One study found that clove essential oil has antimicrobial and antifungal activity against Staphylococcus epidermidis, Escherichia coli and Candida albicans.
- A limited number of enzymes require the presence of potassium for their activity. The presence of potassium is required for the activity of pyruvate kinase, an enzyme that plays a key role in carbohydrate metabolism. This leads us to believe that supplementation with potassium will be beneficial for carbohydrate breakdown and digestion.
- Research suggests that supplementation with digestive enzymes can improve GI symptoms in patients affected by IBS. Administration of digestive enzymes significantly improved bloating, flatulence and abdominal pain in one study.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
What does the Enzymatic Blend do?
Enzymes break down food in order to extract vital nutrients leading to better digestion, less abdominal stress, and greater assimilation of nutrients. Without this breakdown of the food matrix, undigested food passes into the colon, where it can lead to bloating, gas, diarrhea, and cramping. Our modern diet combined with aging can hinder our natural production of the enzymes needed for healthy digestion. Max GI provides a full spectrum of digestive enzymes to ensure optimal digestion.
Which ingredient in Max GI is egg-based?
Lysozyme is an enzyme derived from egg.
What is a hypromellose capsule?
This is a veggie capsule. It is non-animal and suitable for vegetarians.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 20%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $99 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3030 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.
We love Max GI! My daughter has several autoimmune diseases with 58 symptoms. She became sick at age 14. She has taken Max GI for one year. Within a few months her hair stopped falling out. Her insomnia has gone away and she no longer needs a medication to help her sleep. Her brain fog is decreasing. She has more energy than before and can now exercise a few days a week. Her digestive system is functioning more efficiently. She used to get drowsy driving after 20 minutes but now is able to drive over an hour without experiencing drowsiness. She has been sick for 7 years. She has seen many doctors and has tried many medications to help her symptoms. Max GI has been the only thing that has brought her relief since she became sick.
Company was very polite, helpful, and knowledgeable. I recommend company and products very highly.
I have used this product in the past because it's great to prevent urinary tract infections which I used to have many of especially after using an antibiotic. It works for me.
Very good. I will keep using the products.
I have used Max GI for over a year and I think it helps me maintain a balanced gut and helps boost my immunity.
Thank you for your feedback and review Shari! We are happy to hear you are enjoying this product! :)