Most people are aware that fruits and vegetables should be a regular part of the everyday diet, yet the majority of individuals do not consume the recommended amounts of fruits and vegetables daily. One study found that only 12.2% of people eat enough fruit, and 9.3% of people eat enough vegetables. The result of this is the overconsumption of refined carbohydrates, sugar, animal products, and processed foods, leading to increased acidity in the body.
There are some convenient ways to help add fruits and vegetables to your diet, but Max Greens Capsules is a very easy way to boost fruit and vegetable consumption with one serving of fruit and two servings of vegetables. Some greens supplements contain artificial flavors, colors, or fillers, but Max Greens Capsules contains quality ingredients.
Easily boost your fruit and vegetable consumption with Max Greens Capsules.† While following the standard western diet, most people do not consume adequate amounts of fruits and vegetables. With comprehensive fruit and vegetable blends, immunity blends, fiber, and probiotics, Max Greens Capsules are a comprehensive way to supply the body with two servings of veggies and one serving of fruit in just two capsules per day.†
|Amount||% Daily Value**|
(broccoli, broccoli sprout, tomoato, carrot, spinach, kale)
(strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, tart cherry, elderberry, cranberry)
Organic Immunity Blend
[Organic Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum), Organic Maitake (Grifola frondosa), Organic Shiitake (Lentinula edodes), Organic Wolfiporia cocos, Organic Agaricus blazei, Organic Elderberry (Sambucuz nigra)(fruit), Organic Astragalus (Taraxacum officinale)(root)]
Fiber & Prebiotic Blend
[Inulin (from chicory root), Acacia gum (Acacia senegal)]
Probiotics & Enzyme Blend
*Daily Value not established
**The Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
GMOs, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, gluten, soy, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Take two (2) capsules per day with a meal, or as directed by your qualified healthcare practitioner.
|Utilizes organic, branded vegetable and fruit blends for maximum benefits.||Contains conventional, non-branded blends, limiting and hindering benefits.|
|Contains an organic immunity blend, a fiber and prebiotic blend, and probiotic and enzyme blend to help support digestion and nutrient absorption.||Does not contain these blends, resulting in reduced bioavailability.|
|Has a convenient, two capsules per day serving size.||Requires more capsules per day, or formulated in an unpleasant tasting powder.|
|An organic veggie blend containing two servings of vegetables.|
|An organic fruit blend containing two servings of fruit.|
|A blend of mushrooms and botanicals that work together to support healthy immune system function.|
|A blend of fiber and prebiotics to help normalize the movement of the digestive system.|
|Probiotics, prebiotics and enzymes work together to soothe the digestive tract.|
The typical western diet is very low in fresh fruits and vegetables, including more processed foods and refined carbohydrates. Including more fruits and vegetables into one’s everyday diet cannot be stressed enough, however, many people are unaware of why fruits and vegetables are so important. Fruits and vegetables are consistently talked about, but their benefits are not always conveyed. In order to desire to boost consumption, understanding their benefits is key.
- Fruits and vegetables are packed with nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and fiber. These nutrients are essential for the function of the body, and fruits and vegetables are one of the most powerful sources to obtain these.
- The organic VitaVeggie®️ blend in Max Greens contains broccoli, broccoli sprout, spinach, and kale, which are all cruciferous vegetables. Cruciferous vegetables have been shown to help reduce cancer risk, support optimal hormone balance, and detox the liver. They are filled with benefits, yet not widely consumed.
- Inflammation is a contributor to most diseases. Research has shown that eating a diet rich in vegetables and greens can help to reduce and fight inflammation.
- The Fiber & Prebiotic Blend has many benefits. Fiber helps to normalize the movement of the digestive system.
- Digestive enzymes help to break down and process nutrients from our food. Probiotics work with the enzymes to help support digestion.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
Does it taste bad?
Most people are uneasy about consuming a powdered supplement. We have found that Max Greens is refreshingly pleasant when mixed with either water or juice. If you still struggle with the flavor, try adding it to yogurt or a freshly made smoothie.
Will this interact with my other treatments or medications?
While this supplement utilizes nutrients that are typically considered safe, it is important to show all supplements to your caregiver or physician before taking them to minimize risk of interaction with your specific health needs and medications. Garlic, for example, may interact poorly with blood thinners.
Should I take more than the recommended dose?
We have carefully formulated Max Greens to provide an adequate dose with just one scoop. It is not necessary to take more than what is recommended unless otherwise directed by your healthcare professional.
Can I take too much of these ingredients?
Max Greens is primarily composed of real foods and enzymes. However, the high fiber content may produce gastrointestinal discomfort if taken in excess. The recommended dose should be sufficient and without unpleasant side effects.
Can I get these nutrients in my diet?
Yes. By consuming a wide variety of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, many of these nutrients will find their way into your diet. The juiced grasses and enzyme blend, however, may be more difficult to obtain and are best sourced through a reputable manufacturer such as MaxLiving.
Does this mean I don’t have to eat as many fruits and vegetables?
When a nutrient is listed as 100% daily value or more, this does not mean you’ve reached a hard limit and cannot consume the nutrients within your diet. Supplements are meant to do just that: supplement an already healthy diet. Max Greens provides many nutrients derived from food, but a real foods diet is always important to strive to attain.
What does ‘Natural Flavors’ mean?
Natural flavors come from natural sources with natural ingredients. No chemicals, artificial or synthetic additives are used during the manufacturing process. Therefore, the natural flavors are free of artificial colors, flavors and synthetic substances.
Does Max Greens have any caffeine?
No, there is no caffeine in Max Greens.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 20%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $99 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3030 or email@example.com for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.