Healthy weight management is dependent on a variety of factors. These factors include nutrition and diet, exercise, stress management, healthy hormone levels, healthy blood sugar, and more. In order to properly manage weight and promote fat loss, it is important to follow a healthy lifestyle by incorporating these things into day to day life and maintaining proper levels of certain nutrients.
In order to further boost fat loss and promote a healthy lifestyle, supplementation with these nutrients can be very beneficial to supply the body with nutrients that are difficult to receive from food alone.
Support healthy fat loss, metabolism, and body composition with Metabolix Burn.† With a combination of vitamins, minerals, and plant extracts, Metabolix Burn supplies the body with necessary nutrients needed to encourage proper metabolic function and fight cravings.† MaxLiving Metabolix Burn is an excellent supplement for anyone looking to add an extra boost to healthy eating and exercise to support hormone balance and proper appetite.†
Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis)(leaf) [standardized to contain 98% polyphenols and 45% EGCg]
*Daily Value not established
Other ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, silicon dioxide
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
As a dietary supplement, take four (4) capsules per day with meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner (divided dosing recommended).
|Utilizes natural vitamins, minerals, and plant extracts to support natural metabolic function and fat loss.||Contains harmful ingredients known to boost heart rate and cause health issues.|
|Contains a branded form of chromium and vanadium called TRAACS®, which is known to have superior bioavailability and absorption.||Contains a less bioavailable form of these minerals with lesser benefits.|
|As a pure supplement, MaxLiving Metabolix Burn is free of GMOs, gluten, shellfish, dairy, sugar, salt, eggs, peanuts, artificial sweeteners, and toxins so you can be confident no harmful substances are being carried into the body. It is ideal for individuals who are sensitive to common allergens.||Many other metabolic boosting supplements contain added fillers, preservatives, dyes, and sugars, like bovine gelatin, FD&C colors, sucralose, or contain common allergens.|
|A water-soluble vitamin.|
|A water-soluble vitamin.|
|A water-soluble vitamin.|
|An essential mineral.|
|An essential mineral.|
|A polyphenol mixture.|
|A compound found in plant roots.|
|An herb grown in North America|
|An extract derived from fruit.|
|An amino acid.|
Many factors contribute to weight loss success or resistance. These factors, such as diet, exercise, stress, and hormones all change each and every person's outcome regarding weight loss.In order to fully support the body’s attempt to boost fat loss and speed up metabolism, certain nutrients can greatly benefit this process.
- L-Carnitine is an amino acid. It has a large role in the oxidation of fat and improved exercise capability and performance.
- Evidence has stated that supplementation with L-Carnitine boosted weight loss by about 2.9 additional pounds.
- Green tea extract contains a compound called EGCg and caffeine, which have both been shown to have effective metabolic boosting properties.
- One study on participants who supplemented with green tea extract saw a 17% higher rate in oxidation of fat compared to participants who supplemented with a placebo.
- Garcinia Cambogia is a small, sour, yellow fruit, which has shown promising results for weight loss.
- The peel of Garcinia Cambogia contains a compound called hydroxycitric acid (HCA), which is the active compound known to have weight loss benefits.
- One study on 30 participants found that supplementation with 250mg of forskolin extract showed positive results in decreasing body fat percentage and improving body composition.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 20%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $99 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3030 or email@example.com for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.