As men grow older, they commonly develop a greater risk for an enlarged prostate. One study stated that more than 90% of men over the age of 80 have an enlarged prostate, and many men over the age of 40 have mild prostate enlargement.† As a result of this, bladder function can be hindered and other problems can develop.†
MaxLiving Prostate + contains a blend of nutrients such as zinc, saw palmetto, and amino acids that have been shown to help prevent and protect the prostate from any complications that may occur with age.†
Support optimal prostate function and healthy hormone balance with Prostate +.† The prostate is a very important gland in the male reproductive system that assists in producing and secreting some fluids in semen. This powerful supplement provides nutritional and antioxidant support to help revive the prostate, balance testosterone and dihydrotestosterone, and support excellent bladder function.†
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||25 mcg (1000IU)||125%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||10 mg||588%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate)||10 mcg||91%|
|Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens)(fruit)
[standardized to contain 45% fatty acids]
|Nettle (Urtica spp.)(root)
[standardized to contain 0.8% β-sitosterol]
|L-Glutamic Acid||100 mg||*|
|Diindolylmethane (DIM)||100 mg||*|
*Daily Value not established
Gelatin (capsule), dicalcium phosphate, vegetable stearate.
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
Take 2 capsules daily with a meal or as directed by your qualified healthcare practitioner.
|MaxLiving Prostate + delivers high-quality nutrients with optimal bioavailability.||Conventional prostate supplements are delivered in low amounts, which can reduce the absorption of nutrients in the body.|
|Contains DIM, a nutrient that is very difficult to receive in high amounts from diet alone.||Many other prostate formulas do not contain this nutrient.|
|As a pure supplement, MaxLiving Prostate + is free of GMOs, gluten, shellfish, dairy, sugar, salt, eggs, peanuts, artificial sweeteners, and toxins so you can be confident no harmful substances are being carried into sensitive areas of the body. It is ideal for individuals who are sensitive to common allergens.||Many other prostate formulas contain added fillers, preservatives, dyes, and sugars, like bovine Gelatin, FD&C colors, sucralose, or contain common allergens.|
|A fat-soluble vitamin.|
|A water-soluble vitamin.|
|An essential mineral.|
[standardized to contain 45% fatty acids]
|The palm, Serenoa repens, found in the southeastern United States.|
[standardized to contain 0.8% ß-sitosterol]
|The leaf Urtica Dioica.|
|An amino acid that can be produced in the body.|
|An amino acid.|
|A component of protein.|
|A flaone found in honey.|
|A natural substance produced when the body breaks down indole-3-carbinol.|
|An antioxidant that gives fruits and vegetables a red color.|
The prostate is a small gland located below the bladder and in front of the rectum that manufactures and secretes seminal fluid, as well as helps to maintain moisture that protects the lining of the urethra. The prostate is necessary for reproduction. As men grow older, their risk for developing an enlarged prostate becomes more common, which leads to unwanted symptoms.
- Zinc is stored in the prostate gland. There is evidence that men who suffer from an enlarged prostate are also deficient in zinc. Supplementation with zinc may help to maintain optimal prostate health.
- One study showed that saw palmetto prevented the growth of LNCaP cells as tumor xenografts. Meaning saw palmetto may have positive effects on preventing prostate cancer.
- Lycopene is an antioxidant found in some fruits and vegetables. One study showed that lycopene may prevent BPH, which is an enlarged prostate, and may also have an effect on reducing symptoms.
- Vitamin D was studied to find a connection between consuming Vitamin D and a decrease in prostate cancer risk. The results were positive, Vitamin D status interacts with VDR FokI polymorphism, therefore reducing prostate cancer risk.
- The nettle plant, also known as Urtica dioica, was studied on its effect on testosterone. A rat study showed that the nettle plant blocks 5a-reductase enzyme activity, which in-turn prevented testosterone from converting to DHT. This increased testosterone levels.
- In a study done on the relationship between thyroid cancer prevention and Diindolylmethane, it was found that Diindolylmethane (DIM) assisted in regulating estrogen levels, helping to reduce the risk of thyroid cancer.
- Diindolylmethane (DIM) is a substance produced when the body digests indole-3-carbinol. DIM has many health benefits, including potential as a prostate cancer preventative.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.