Zinc is an essential mineral required for a variety of processes. Research shows that a deficiency in zinc may be associated with a reduced immune system, increased hair loss, increased skin problems, and more. Our bodies do not produce zinc, therefore it has to be obtained through diet or supplementation. For zinc to be effective in the body, other nutrients are required, including B vitamins, molybdenum, and malic acid.
MaxLiving Zinc + contains highly absorbable zinc in chelated form, in addition to these other essential nutrients. This comprehensive supplement supplies the body with 30mg of zinc in just one capsule per day.
Zinc, an essential mineral, has been shown to have a beneficial effect on the immune response, skin health, metabolism, and more. For the body to utilize zinc most effectively, a variety of other nutrients are also required, such as B vitamins, malic acid, molybdenum, and taurine. MaxLiving Zinc + contains 30mg of chelated, highly bioavailable zinc, as well these other essential nutrients.† This unique combination provides the body with zinc that is both readily absorbed and used effectively in the body.†
This nutraceutical supports the nutritional focus of the 5 Essentials®.
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)||5 mg||385%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCI)
|Zinc (as Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate)
Molybdenum (as TRAACS
® Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate)
*Daily Value not established
Other ingredients: Hypromellose (capsule), cellulose, rice hulls, rice extract, gum acacia, and sunflower oil.
GMOs, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, titanium dioxide, artificial colors and flavors
If you are pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. For optimal storage conditions, store in a cool, dry place.
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule per day with a meal, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
|Contains minerals in chelated form, optimizing bioavailability.||Contains minerals with lower bioavailability, hindering benefits.|
|Contains riboflavin, vitamin B-6, molybdenum, taurine, and malic acid to enhance zinc’s effectiveness.||Does not contain these critical nutrients.|
|Formulated in a cellulose, or vegetarian capsule.||Formulated in a gelatin capsule, therefore not vegetarian.|
|Also known as vitamin B2.|
|An important B vitamin, also known as pyridoxine.|
|An essential mineral.|
|An essential mineral.|
|An amino acid.|
|A natural substance found commonly in fruits.|
Zinc is an essential mineral. It is required for over 300 enzymatic reactions and processes in the body. Zinc is not stored in the body, meaning it is required to obtain from diet or supplementation.
Research shows that a deficiency of zinc may lead to a variety of health problems, including reduced senses, a low immune system, and difficulties with fertility. Supplementation with highly bioavailable zinc is a great way to supply the body with adequate amounts of zinc.
- The term “chelated” refers to minerals that have been bound to amino acids. For example, the zinc found in Zinc + is combined with the amino acid, glycine. Chelation greatly improves the bioavailability of minerals
- Zinc has been shown to have a favorable effect on the immune system. One study found that supplementation with zinc helped decrease the duration of sickness by around 33%.
- Zinc can also help improve skin health. One study found that supplementation with zinc helped reduce and improve the patients’ acne after 8 weeks.
- Fertility and reproductive health can be impacted by zinc. Research has found that a deficiency in zinc may lead to hindered ability for egg division in women, and low sperm quality in men.
- Vision, taste, and smell may be affected by zinc levels due to its presence in neurons. Research shows that there may be a link between decreased senses and zinc deficiency.
- Riboflavin, vitamin B-6, molybdenum, taurine, and malic acid are also all required for zinc’s effectiveness in the body.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipating surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Heat sensitive product: We recommend shipping to your daytime location to ensure quality during hot summer months. Once product is delivered, we advise to not leave this product out in the heat for an extended period of time.
This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advise, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read.
What is a chelated mineral?
The term “chelated” refers to minerals that have been bound to amino acids. Chelation greatly improves your body’s absorption of minerals.
Why are other nutrients included besides zinc?
B vitamins, malic acid, molybdenum, and taurine are all required for the body to utilize zinc most effectively, which is why they are included in MaxLiving Zinc +.
SELECT SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE UP TO 20%
All Subscribe & Save orders are set to reoccur monthly or as frequently as you selected on the original date they are placed. For example, if you place your first order on the 16th of the month, all subsequent Subscribe & Save orders will ship on the 16th of each month in the shipment frequency you selected. If you would like to change your ship date you can log into your account and change the date or frequency of your shipment, once the first order ships.
For help with your Subscribe & Save order or for any product or order related support, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-939-3040.
Please read and understand the MaxLiving Subscribe & Save required terms and conditions before continuing with a Subscribe & Save order.
- Orders will be charged and shipped on the same date each month, starting on the dateyou place your initial order. However, if the successful payment date falls on a weekend or holiday, the order will ship the next business day.
- All Subscribe & Save orders require a minimum of a six-month subscription. Any orders cancelled before 6 months are subject to being charged a cancellation fee of up to the discount applied of all orders. After six months, to remove an item, add an item or cancel your subscription, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- You may add orders with different shipping addresses on the same account. If you change your default account shipping address, it does not affect the address on your Subscribe & Save order.
- To update your shipping address, billing address, or change your processing date, click the "Manage My Subscription "button under the Account Details section of your Account page. Please ensure to do so at least 24 hours before your next processing date.
- If an Subscribe & Save product is out of stock when the order is to be shipped, your payment frequency will remain thesame but your product will ship as soon as it comes back in stock.
- If your Subscribe & Save is scheduled to process on the 29th-31stof each month and an upcoming month does not include those days, your Subscribe & Save will process on the following business day. For example, an Subscribe & Save scheduled to process on the 31st of the month, and the month has only 30 days, it will process on the 1st of the following month.
- The customer is responsible for any taxes, duties, and/or customs charges for international orders (if applicable) and will be in addition to these prices.
We offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 in the continental United States. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
We also offer FREE standard ground shipping on all orders over $49 to Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Please allow up to 10 to 14 business days for delivery. We do not ship international orders besides the locations listed.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested. Please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at 321-939-3040 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any 2-Day or overnight shipping needs so we can ensure items are available and your needed timeline can be met.
We ship on Monday-Friday for all in-stock items, except U.S. holidays.
All expedited orders will be shipped as requested for any in-stock items. Any out of stock items will ship via the shipping option chosen once the item is back in stock.
We work diligently to try to fill all in-stock orders on the same day we receive them for orders placed on a non-holiday business day before noon EST. Orders placed after noon EST, may ship the following business day if the product is in stock.
We reserve the right to ship orders in split shipments if not all products are available to ship at the same time. MaxLiving products may ship from various locations. Once an order has been shipped by our warehouse(s), it cannot be cancelled, but you are certainly welcome to return it in accordance with our return policy.
Order discrepancies (i.e. missing item, wrong size, manufacturer’s defect) must be reported within 10 days of the receipt of merchandise. To report a discrepancy, please contact the MaxLiving Products Department at email@example.com or 321-939-3040. To insure proper credit, all returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked on the outside of the shipping container, which will be given to you once you have reported your discrepancy. Do not return and item without reporting your discrepancy or getting an RMA number. In addition, some products may need to be returned back to a different address than where they shipped from.
Exchanges or refunds can only be issued once we receive the item back and it is inspected to be in good condition. The customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to return non-defective or unwanted merchandise back to MaxLiving. Returned supplements must not be expired or any seals opened. Returned, damaged, or defective merchandise must be returned and packed so damage does not occur during the return shipment.
Returned merchandise that has been damaged by the customer, worn, or used will not be processed for refund or exchange.
We do not warrant against "package rash" which can occur during shipping. Shipping carriers will not insure against banged corners or torn packaging.
Returns can only be processed if the transaction was through the MaxLiving store. Transactions not made directly through the MaxLiving online store must be handled directly with the reselling location.
The Zinc has made a huge difference. I know my immune system is stronger as the number of colds I usually get has decreased!
High quality, as always from Maxliving. I take it every day to boost my immune system. Love how other beneficial and complimentary essential nutrients are added with zinc.
Love this product!!!
Rest in the knowledge of the quality of the zinc
Fast and efficient. I am so glad to know that I can trust the quality of these zinc capsules. I don’t feel comfortable with the box store brand which were hard little capsules that most likely didn’t absorb. My chiropractor supports this brand and I trust him. I know these are giving me the protection I need.
I have been extremely happy with this product. No side effects or issues to report at all.